Q. Do you have an (insert other site name) account?
- FanFiction.net made it clear recently that they don't like pure smut. I haven't posted anything there yet for what is probably an obvious reason based on my post content. I have a profile: Quinnis Fabray where I'll post if I ever write anything marginally appropriate.
- An Archive of Our Own (AO3) has a very long waiting list! The original estimate for my invite was sometime in November, 2012, but thanks to a kind reader, I now have an account: QuinnisFabray where I'll cross-post (and probably eventually copy current LJ work to).
- Tumblr seems to be a place to just reblog random things and occasionally rant about RIB or wax poetic about women's soccer teams. I haven't posted much because I'm not really sure what to do with it. I have a neglected blog: The Real Quinnis because whoever registered "Quinnis Fabray" isn't me. :)
Q. Do you accept prompts?
I'm always happy to see new ideas and I check the GKM pretty regularly, but you're welcome to message me with a specific request or to point out a prompt post. That said, I won't make promises. :) A few caveats, because smut is rather personal and I have to get into it to write it:
- It might take me a while! Sometimes an idea gets stuck in my head and I run with it, other times I like an idea but can't manage to write anything I like for it straight away.
- I can't write about scat, vore, bugcocks, or similar topics. It's cool if you like that sort of thing, but I don't relate to it, so I can't write it.
- Infantilism and daddy/mommy kinks are... probably not going to work. I'll say maybe, depending on the scenario. But as above, I don't really relate to it, although I respect your enjoyment of the topic.
- If violent rape, non-roleplay stalking, or mutilation is involved, it will be written in a criminal context.
- The penis must be attached to an essentially female character! While I am fascinated by penises, I'm exclusively interested in women from a sexual standpoint.
A short list for now; I might add to this as we go, if other topics come up frequently. As always, thanks for your support!